Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ally's 2 Week Dr. Appointment






Well Matt and I took Ally to her 2 week Dr. appointment hoping that she had put on a lot of weight and was back to her birth weight of 8 lbs. The nurse weighed her and she had only gained 1 ounce since her weigh in last Wednesday. She currently weighs 7 lbs 8.5 ounces. The doctor was a little concerned but told me to supplement her more with formula. I was a little bummed about this, but I realize the most important thing is Ally gaining weight so we are going to try giving her more formula and still adding breastfeeding in at times. So far we have fed her twice since we've been home from the doctor and both times she has drank 2 ounces of formula and fallen asleep. I think I could get use to this!! :) The doctor also removed her cord from her belly button b/c it was almost falling off. Her little belly button is so cute!

Other than that we are all doing great. We hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Followers