Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's been a while!!!!





Well I just realized that I have not posted since Christmas so I thought it was about time to update everyone as to what's going on with The Hutcheson's. Ally had a rough couple of months, but what's new? After she got her tubes put in on December 22nd she came down with RSV a few weeks later. When I took her in to her doctor she noticed that her left ear tube was already starting to come out after 3 weeks. I had to make another appointment with her ENT and sure enough, our doctor was right. On February 4, 2010 Ally had to go back under anesthesia and have her left ear tube replaced. So far we aren't having any problems but it's only been a couple weeks.

Last week was an interesting time for Central Alabama. We were off work on Friday because of snow! We got about 3 inches of the white stuff in Prattville. Ally wasn't really too fond of it, but Matt & I were. We made a snowman and everything.

Last week was also Valentine's Day. We dressed Ally in her cute Valentine's Day outfit and she looked so cute!

As far as walking, Ally is not doing that yet. She is pulling up on everything and starting to cruise, but she's just taking her time when it comes to the whole walking thing. She'll do it when she's ready.

I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Followers