Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ally loves Auburn






Last night Matt, Ally & I went to the Embassy Suites for the Montgomery Auburn Club Barbecue Kick-Off. Ally got her picture taken with Aubie, 2 cheerleades and Coach Gene Chizik. She had a great time and really enjoyed seeing all the people. She was dressed so cute in her Ally Auburn outfit and she got so many compliments. Coach Chizik thought she was adorable too! This has officially made Ally an Auburn fan and now we are anxiously awaiting the football season starting. War Eagle!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! War Eagle Ally!

LCM said...

SHE IS SOOOO FREAKIN CUTE! When her & abby live together in Auburn, we will be in soo much trouble :-) Let's pick a date next month to get together with the girls! I think Abby may be bigger than Ally is! We go to the pediatrician tommorow, so I will let you know how that goes!
Take Care! Give that sweet baby a hug for me & Tell Matt we said hello! :-)

Unknown said...

Too cute! And I must admit, I'm a bit jealous...Aubie wouldn't hold Abigail when we were at A-Day! You're Aubie was better.

Followers